VeriTronik is a state-of-the-art matrix and barcode verification device which can be used according to ISO/IEC 15415 for printed matrix codes.
Whether lying, standing or from top to bottom, virtually any test sample can be measured contact-free in the optimum measuring position.
With VeriTronik you can quickly find out how to improve the read rate of the tested codes.
Optimize the print quality of your codes by utilizing detailed measurement results.
|Focal length||Field Of View (FOV)||Typical X-dimension||Minimum X-dimension||Pixel size|
|8 mm||114x76 mm||0,44 mm||0,25 mm||44 µm|
|12 mm||85x63,5 mm||0,33 mm||0,19 mm||33 µm|
|16 mm||63,5x47,5 mm||0,25 mm||0,15 mm||25 µm|
|25 mm||37,5x27,7 mm||0,14 mm||0,09 mm||14,5 µm|
- Measuring accuracy compliant to ISO/IEC 15426-2 and ISO/IEC 15426-1
- Windows Software TransWin32 included
- Red LED light 660nm or white LED light 4.000 K
- Illumination angle 45°, red or white light
- Status LEDs for scan and light source selection
- Power supply via PoE (power over Ethernet)
- Key panel with on/off, Scan and 3 customizable function keys
- Flip key panel to accomodate to preferred measuring position
- Rj45 Ethernet port for TCP/IP communication and PoE Power supply
- Exchangeable camera module, resolution 2592x1944 pixel
- Camera focus and aperture pre-adjusted by factory
- Size: 200x150x150 mm (w/l/h), with key panel 210 mm width
- Weight: 2,600 g
- Windows 7,8, 1O and 32 and 64 bit supported.